6 Iconic Bollywood Dialogues that will give you "Friendship Goals"

Bollywood films are one my favorite things. They have taught us so many things, every possible thing. I personally feel that I connect to movie which teach us to live life beautifully and teach us to love and also tell us the meaning of friendship.

I prefer watching movies based on friendships because I think it always gives me a chance to be grateful for people I have in my life especially my friends. I don't think there is anything possible without friends. We make so many memories together and it is all worth it when we sit with our friends and think of all those times when we were together and enjoyed so much <3

So, here are 6 best dialogues from Bollywood movies which are epic and celebrate friendships in all their glory.



"Pyaar mein junoon hai par dosti mein sukoon 
hai"
- Alizeh, Ae Dil Hai Mushqil



 

"Simple hai, kuch logon ke saath sirf waqt
bitane se sab kuch sahi ho jata hai"
- Aditi, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani 





"Sacche dost aansoon ki tarah hote hain. Yahan
dil udaas hua, wahan woh aa gaye."
- Aslam, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara






"Yaar duniya mein kahin bhi chale jaao, log
ek jaise hi hote hain. It's just human 
nature."
- Kabir, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara




"Dosti ka koi mazhab nahi hota."
- Sheik Munir, Shootout At Wadala




"Sacche dost wahi hote hain jo acche waqt 
mein aapki bajate hain aur jab mushqil
waqt aata hai toh wahi chhichhore aapke 
darwaze par khade nazar aate hain."
- Anirudh Pathak, Chhichhore

:)

Comments

Popular Posts